Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stories from Allauddin Orphanage


My name is Sheela and I study at 3rd grade. I am 12 years old. I have only one brother who is 10. My father died of stomach ulcer and shortly after him my mother also died of cancer. Then we used to live with my uncle. He was a very good man when my parents were alive. But to our surprise he became so cruel after my parents death. He used to beat my brother. His wife was more cruel than him. Because they could not feed us, my uncle brought me to the orphanage and kept my brother to work on him. Here at the orphanage, I can’t learn anything because I always think about my brother. But I am happy here because I have two best friends who are Nasreen and Hazrat Bibi. I love to study to become a doctor one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter