Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stories from Allauddin Orphanage


Firs of all I want to say my Salam to the people who are helping us. My name is Fariba. I am 13 years old and I study in the 6th grade. I have very bad memories from my life. I was so small when my father died in civil war and my uncle also left us. I was living with my mother and four brothers. We did not have anything to live on. Therefore, my mother used to beg with one of my brothers. One day when my cousin came, we were so happy not knowing that he was a selfish man. He wanted to marry me. But I was so small and my mother cried a lot and then she thought of brining me and my brothers to the orphanage. In fact she took us here and she started to live alone. Since she was a young woman my uncle forced her to marry again. When she did, she was sad because her husband used to beat her and shortly after that she was divorced by her husband. Now she lives with my aunt and she is spending a very bad time but we can’t do anything about herself. I am happy at the orphanage. I wish to be a doctor in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter