Saturday, March 10, 2007


My name is Sayed Mansur Shah. My father’s name is Sayed Haider Shah. I study in the 5th grade and I am 13 years old. I got the 4th position in the class. I have been at the orphanage for the past 5 years. I was not more than five years old when my mother died. I lived with my father and brother who had his own family. But my problem was that my right hand does not work and it is paralyzed. At that time we were in Pakistan. But when we came to Kabul, after two years, one day my father was cutting wood and he suddenly fell down as a result he also became paralyzed. When this accident happened, my brother was angry and he told us that I can’t feed you both because I also have a family so he brought me to Allauddin Orphanage. Here I attend English and cultural classes. I want to be a doctor in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter