Thursday, March 15, 2007

stories from Allauddin Orphanage


My name is Haleema. I am 12 years old. I study at class 2 because I have never been to school before that is why when I came to the orphanage they admitted me to the 2nd grade. When I was in Nuristan my mother became sick and died. Shortly after my mother’s death my father was also killed in an air bombardment. After his death me and my brother were left alone so we began to live with my uncle. At that time my brother was not more than two years old. My uncle was so cruel because he used to beat my little brother. One day my other uncle came from Kabul to visit us to Nuristan. When he saw that we were not treated well so he asked me and my brother to come with him to Kabul. But my first uncle refused to give my brother to him so he took me here to Kabul and after living for sometime with him, he told me that my first uncle has killed my brother. I was so sad and my uncle brought me here to the Allauddin orphanage. I am happy here because I attend school and I want to be a teacher in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter