Sunday, March 11, 2007

To Zainab from Kirsten

Hello Zainab,
My name is Kirsten and I am 14 years old. I am in the ninth grade and in High School. I live near Philadelphia, which is in Pennsylvania, in the United States. I am so sorry that your parents died. One of my best friends is from Africa, and both of his parents were killed in a civil war and I understand how difficult it is. My parents got divorced and I don’t see my dad anymore and it’s very hard for me. I am so sorry that your uncle did not treat you well. That is terrible. But I am very glad that you enjoy the orphanage. I’m sure you have a lot of friends. You sound very smart. Congratulations on getting the first position in your class!!! That is great! I want to become a doctor one day too and hopefully be able to travel to help kids like you. We are the kids who are going to grow and be the next generation. I feel lonely too sometimes. It’s a terrible feeling. We all need to stick together so that no one can feel lonely because it is one of the most awful feelings in the world. What do you like to do for fun? What do you do with your friends? What are your friends like? What is your sister like? I have an older brother but he his much older. He is 27 and he lives with my dad. I cannot wait to hear from you!!!
Take care
Kirsten J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter