Saturday, March 10, 2007


This is a boy who does not talk much. I came to know from his teacher that his name is Gul Hassan and his father’s name is Mohammad. When I asked him of his age, he told me that he was two years old. Of course I do not believe that because he is at the 4th grade and he seems 11 or 12 years old. His friends told me that he is very intelligent in his studies and he got the 3rd position in the class. When I asked him of his lessons if they were easy for him, he shook his head as ‘yes’. He did not speak when I asked him of his parents. He did not answer but his head was shivering which seemed that he was thinking of something but could not remember it. The teachers told me that he was brought to the orphanage by a policeman who found him on the street and knew nothing about this boy. But on holidays this boy goes to the policeman’s home for a break and then comes back to the orphanage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter