Saturday, March 10, 2007




My name is Ahmad. My father’s name is Amir Gul. I have never been to school. But I studied religious subjects. I do not have any brother or sister. When I was one year old, my mother died and my father married again. One day my father took me out of the house but my uncle who did not have any family took me with himself. After sometime my uncle gave me to my aunt who lived in Pakistan. I was left there. When my uncle was returning to Kabul, he died in a car accident. My aunt had two young sons. My cousins and I used to make carpets. One day my cousins went to Iran and I was left alone with my aunt. My aunt got angry with me that why I also did not go to Iran. She told me that I can’t feed you and she drove me out of the house. In the middle of disappointment one of our neighbor’s boys told me that he will take me to his home in Kabul if his father accepts me. We will live there like brothers. But when I went to their home, his father became angry and did not accept me. I was left on the street. Then I spent two nights at a local ordinary guesthouse. When I run out of money, I used to spend my time at a shrine. After that I went to police and he took me to Tahia Maskan Orphanage. After spending a night there one of the teachers brought me here to Allauddin Orphanage. I am happy here because I will be going to school in a couple of weeks and I wish to be a teacher in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter