Sunday, March 18, 2007

To Zainab from Kirsten-Alluhoddin

Zainab,

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend. I would be honored to be like an older sister to you, and you will be like a younger sister to me. I will always try to stay in touch with you, do not worry. Tell me more about your friends at the orphanage. I, too, hope for you to be successful in all of your adventures in your life, and that you will have courage, love, trust, and wonderful friends around you. My favorite colors are purple, orange, pink, and green. I like being happy, I usually do it well. J I would love to hear about what you are studying in school too. What is your sister like?
We just got a few inches of snow and ice. Have you ever seen snow? It can be very pretty, but I can make it very hard to travel because the water on the roads freezes and the tires on the cars are not able to work.

Can’t wait to hear from you,

Kirsten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter