Saturday, February 24, 2007

Stories from Alluhoddin Orphanage- Khoshallay


My name is Khoshallay. I study at 4th grade and I am eleven years old. It’s been three years since I am at the Allauddin Orphanage. My mother died during war at the time of Taleban. Then our uncle took us to his home without permission of my father but after four years my father found me and my brother and brought us to his residence. But he did not have any home. He was living in different places and he was a mason. One day at the down town me and my brother lost our father. We asked everybody to help us find our father. But nobody paid attention. When night came, some policemen came and reported us missing children at the television. Because my father did not have TV, so he was not able to find us. Then police brought us to the Allauddin Orphanage. After sometime a foundation called Bayat Foundation visited our orphanage. The head of the foundation Eshanullah Bayat called me his daughter. After they filmed us and then published out images at the Ariana TV. After sometime my uncle came and was so happy to find us through the TV and one day my father also came and took us to his residence but because he does not have home, that is why we came back to orphanage. And I am very happy here. I want to be a doctor in the future. This was my life story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter