Wednesday, March 21, 2007

From Blake to Shabana.......

Dear Shabana,
My name is Blake. I’m a girl and I am 12. I have a brother and a sister. They are 18 and 16. So of course I am the youngest. I live with my mom but I sometimes stay at my dad’s house. I go to middle school and I play soccer, basketball, volleyball and swim.

When I read your letter it made me sad that your have to live like that. I have never been purposely hurt which makes it even worse for me to hear about what your uncle did to you. I wish you weren’t all alone and that you still had your parents but I can’t do anything about that. But I can be a friend to you. If you ever feel sad or lonely or just need someone to talk to, write to me and I promise I will write back.

I think I should know that I really do care. I don’t think anyone should be treated like that. But don’t worry nothing bad lasts forever.

Love,
Blake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter