Monday, February 05, 2007

Hi! My name is Anoosha.

I want to say hello to everyone who is reading this web journal. I am going to write a weekly letter in this web journal. I hope you will enjoy it. My date of birth is 24th of July, 1991. I'm in the 10th grade and I live in Kabul, Afghanistan. My hobbies are reading books and painting. I have a sister who is two years younger than me and my father. They live with me in an appartment. I have a best friend. She is also my cousin. Her name is Hamasa. She is a good girl. I would like to know how the schools are in America. I don't know enough about America to even ask questions but I would like to know more. Good bye until next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wallpapers

htlz u ยด eq 52

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter