Friday, August 24, 2007

Maristoon's stories

I am Rahmatullah, and I am 8 years old. My father’s name is Zaro khan. Many years ago my father’s car was crashed by a land mine and he became disabled. So we came to live with our uncle. He was a poor man so he couldn’t afford to keep us. That is why my father worked at a water mill. Though he was disabled but he worked hard to feed us. After some time, drought came and my father was not able to work at the mill so we moved to Kabul. In Kabul my father took wheel borrow and sold small equipments. It was not a good work and our problems were increasing day by day. One day my uncle came and told my mother about the Maristoon. During taliban’s regime we came to Maristoon. It’s good to live here. I go to school too; I am in 3rd grade I wish to be a doctor so that I can help the sick and needy people.



I am Nazia. I am 6 years old. My father’s name is Yar Mohammad. We lived in Kandahar years ago. My aunt’s father in law died and they blamed my father for the death of him. So my father was put into prison for two years and because we were left with our mother and she was pregnant too and we didn’t have any place to go so we came to live in a prison with my mother .My sister was born in the prison. After living one year at the prison we start to live in Kandahar’s Maristoon. Then we came to know that our father was transferred to Kabul that is why we came to Kabul’s Maristoon. My mother visits my father at the Prison but it has been five years since he is in jail though his penalty was for two years but we can’t do anything because we don’t have enough money to release him. Now I go to the school and I want to be a teacher.


My name is Niaz mohammad. My father’s name is Yar Mohammad. I am 8 years old and I am in 1st grade. My father was put in jail because he was blamed for my aunt’s father in law’s death. Then we came to live at a prison with our mother where my mother born my sisters. After knowing that my father was transferred to Kabul we came to Kabul too. Even after spending five years in the prison my father is still not released. I wish for a day that my father will come back home. And we start the happy life once again.


My name is Jan Sayed. My father’s name is Obaidullah. I’m 7 years old. Many years ago my father became sick of stomach’s cancer and we took him to Pakistan. After coming from Pakistan my Uncle told my mother not to waste your money on your husband because he is going to die in ten days. And my father died after ten days. I have three brothers and two sisters. After we were left alone my uncles tried to take us to the Maristoon and they brought us here. I go to school here and I want to be a teacher so that I can teach people and make doctors and engineers out of them.

My name is Hanifullah. My father’s name is Obaidullah. I’m 8 years old. Many years ago my father became sick and we took him to Pakistan. After coming from Pakistan my Uncle told my mother not to waste your money on your husband because he is going to die in ten days. And my father died after ten days. I have three brothers and two sisters I go to school here in the Maristoon I want to be teacher like my brother. And I like to live here always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter