Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Maristoon's children-Anoosha

My name is Farzana and I am 12 years. My father was drug addict that is why my mother divorced him and went away with her brother. She wanted to take me and my sister with herself and my father also allowed us ,but my uncle’s wife didn’t agree she said if me and my sister live with her, she will divorce her husband. So we were left with our father. Shortly after my mother left, my father also died. We started to live with our uncle his wife and their three children. After sometime my uncle was lost and we didn’t know where he was. We didn’t know where to go and what to do, that is why my uncle’s wife worked to feed us, and we waited for one year till we came to the Maristoon. This is a good place to live but the problem is that we can’t go outside the Maristoon’s area without permission. I wish to be a Journalist so that I would live a better life.






My name is Marina. I am 12 years old. I have three sisters and a brother. My father died many years ago and we were left with our mother. We came to live with our uncle. My uncle’s family was not happy to have us at their home because they were very poor and couldn’t keep us and feed us. Then my mother start working as a cleaner, till we had the chance to live at the Maristoon. We are happy here because we have home and food. I want to study hard to have a bright future.





I am Zohra and I am 12 years old. At first my father didn’t worked but then he got a job of keeping animals, though he was disabled but still he worked hard, till he got TB from working with the animals and died of it. My mother was disabled too so we came to live with our aunt. My aunt was a teacher at the Maristoon she tried to take us to Maristoon. We came here after one year. .
I go to school here and I am in 6th grade. I got the first position in my class and I want to be a doctor in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter